- Take your medication as prescribed.
- Rest ? some patients who have undergone a procedure that requires general anaesthetic experience tiredness and fatigue.
- Call the hospital or your doctor if you have any concerns ? if your doctor is unavailable, your ward sister can answer any queries you may have.
- Monitor your recovery, including regaining your wellness, healing of wounds or the condition of sutures. If you are concerned about anything, please contact us immediately.
- Hesitate to contact us if you feel concerned about anything.
- Unnecessarily exert yourself until you have fully recovered.
Remember to take careful note of any instructions from your doctor or nurse ? they are committed to assisting you throughout the recovery process.