Netcare Femina Hospital
Situated in the heart of Pretoria, Netcare Femina Hospital is a Centre of Medical Excellence that focuses primarily on the needs of women and their children. A comprehensive range of medical services is offered, ranging from one-day procedures to highly-advanced surgery and treatment. Areas of medical expertise include gynaecology, infertility, obstetrics, mammography, neonatology, bone densitometry, general surgery, ear nose and throat surgery, and plastic surgery. State-of-the-art equipment is standard throughout the facility, enhanced by luxurious accommodation that includes spacious, en-suite, fully furnished rooms in a guest house atmosphere. Every effort is made to address the physical and emotional needs of patients, endeavoring to meet our client?s expectations as far as possible
|Facilities and Services offered|
|ENT Surgery |
Day Care Unit
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Maternity unit with rooming in facilities for new dads at an additional cost not cover by Medical Aid.
Newly upgraded, top of the range Neonatal Intensive Care Unit -22 beds.
Fertility Clinic and In Vitro Laboratory.
Newly upgraded Stork?s Nest ? Antenatal classes, Well bay clinic and Immunisation Nanny classes, Yoga, Reflexology. Active Birth Unit with the opportunity to deliver in water.
Breast Care Clinic
|Maxillo- facial surgery |
Familial Cancer Centre (with the University of Pretoria)
Ampath and Lancet
|Plastic - and reconstructive surgery|
Retail pharmacy ? 07:30 ? 17:00
- Breast Care (Breast Cancer treatments; surgical and medical) ? Treatment and support for support for breast cancer patients
- Endometriosis ? Diagnosis, treatment and care for patients with endometriosis
- Fertility ? Assist couples with infertility problems
- Urogynaecology ? Educate and treat patients with incontinence
- Gynaecology oncology
- Mammography ? Early detection of breast cancer
- Pediatric neurometobolic centre ? Centre for pediatric neurometabolic studies as part of the University of Pretoria
- Familial Cancer care centre ? centre for familial cancer studies as part of the University of Pretoria
The Netcare Femina Hospital Retail Pharmacy is open between:
Monday to Friday : 07:30 ? 17:00
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 09:00 ? 12:00
Main Switchboard: 012 304 1700
Pre-Admission Clinic: 012 304 1762
Pharmacy: 012 304 1703
Account Enquiries: 012 304 1714 / 1715
An upgraded, top of the range Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 22 beds to care for premature babies and babies with special needs.
The hospital has also recently upgraded the paediatric ward to a modern ward with state of the art equipment and quality patient care.